Therapist Spotlight: Ginta Drobulyte
- Saturday, 23 September 2017
Anna Williams asks Ginta Drobulyte some life questions to find out who she is when she’s not massaging the needs of Chiswick.
1. What do you like most about being a massage therapist?
- I like that massage is a natural remedy and I love seeing how much it can influence my clients’ quality of life. Sometimes it turns things around completely. No money or words can be as rewarding as seeing that transformation.
2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Exploring, being with people and sharing experiences, and learning. This is what helps us to grow. I feel happiness is most real when it’s shared.
3. What’s your favourite music?
- Calming spiritual beats, acoustic piano and guitar. And Bon Jovi
4. What type of animal would you like to be and why?
- A well-loved dog, living in the countryside where I don’t need a lead. Because I would give and receive a lot of love and positive energy. And I’d be super cute.
5. What superpower would you like to have?
- I would like to fly, to feel the freedom and be on top of the world.
6. If I gave you a time machine that could go to any time (past or future) what would you do?
- I wouldn’t go anywhere, I would stay in the moment- this is the most precious time we have, right now!
7. Where did you grow up?
- I grew up in a lovely small city by the river in Lithuania
8. Tell us a bit about your family
- I have both my parents who have been together for 30 years. I’m the only child. My parents say they don’t know how that happened but I don’t act like the only one ;-) My mum is a microbiologist, she used to work in a laboratory. And my dad is a salesman. They are like night and day but they’re perfect for each other!
9. Do you have any pets?
- My parents didn’t let me have a dog because I wasn’t very responsible when I was young. When I moved out I got a dog- a bichon frise. She’s five years old now. Her name is Sambucca- that used to be my favourite liquor!
10. What would Sambucca tell us about you if she could talk?
- It will surprise you- Sambucca would tell you that I’m not always happy and in a good mood!
11. Name three places in the world you’d like to visit
- At the moment, Rio de Janeiro, Madagascar and Costa Rica
12. What would you be doing if you weren’t a massage therapist?
- I would focus on expanding my coffee business. But massage is what I love to do, so I’m happiest doing what I’m doing right now!